Canadian Furniture Manufacturing Ltd.
"Our strength - solid wood, made in Canada, quality." --Paul Flora, Founder and President--
Quality and elegance are the trademarks of every piece of solid wood furniture Canadian Furniture Mfg. Ltd. builds. Our 20-year tradition is rooted in craftsmanship. This, along with our attention to design trends and readiness to explore new wood species, has consistently produced collections that are both timeless and current, the ideal expression of your taste and style.
Established in 1990, Canadian Furniture Mfg. Ltd. is an independently-owned manufacturer based in Abbotsford in the heart of B.C.'s Fraser Valley. Originally specializing in pine and oak, we were among the first to recognize the potential of alder for the building of fine furniture and are now the largest alder manufacturer in B.C. while continuing to offer a complete collection in quarter-sawn oak.
Our existing collections offer a wide range of choices, and we strive constantly to introduce new innovative and timeless designs. Canadian Furniture Mfg. has the collection that will satisfy your unique vision for your home.
Our products are all solid wood and plywood, no particle board. We use a variety of joint construction methods that are time tested to ensure life long durability and strength. Our multi-step finish involves sanding, staining, shading, polishing - just to name a few. You can see and feel the protective beauty. Six colour choices are available.
- All wood drawers are assembled with dovetail joints for strength.
- Drawers are suspended with heavy duty full extension guides allowing for effortless opening and closing.
- Drawer interiors are smoothly sanded and lacquer-sealed.
- Case backs are 5.2mm thick with recessed back panels.
- Shelves are adjustable, allowing flexibility.
- All mirrors are enhanced with 1" beveled edges.